This person will be required to install service bodies, platforms, dumps and van packages, hoists, electrical components and circuits, Sortimo units, ladder racks and other light mechanical assembly.
Position Expectation Statements:
This person will need to read work instructions and installations directions, gather materials, properly build the equipment, and test its performance before delivering the unit to a final product audit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to read schematics, diagrams and blueprints.
- Meet production standards.
- Strong mechanical background.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to provide own tools.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Progressive assembly line capabilities.
- Work safely in a production environment wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to interact with others.
Preferred Experience and Training:
- Previous work in an assembly environment.
- Previous experience in the truck equipment industry or similar industry.
- Previous experience working against timed job standards and a proven record of being able to meet completion standards.
- Attention to detail in every aspect of the job.
- Able to maintain a neat, clean and organized work area.
Equipment, Tools Used to Perform the Essential/Preferred Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hand tools – pneumatic and battery operated
- Cutting torch
- Overhead Cranes
- Plasma Cutter
- Normal standing, walking, bending and twisting as necessary to perform job duties.
- Use of hand tools
- Exposed to normal seasonal temperatures.
- Lifting/moving up to 75 pounds
High School or GED
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package as part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should use the "Click To Apply" link to submit a resume in complete confidence.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.