Inside Sales Coordinator
Inside Sales Coordinator
Support outside sales team with quotations, responses to their inquiries and provide them customer-related information. Create both standard quotes and custom quotes for truck equipment installations, manage inflow of customer orders, manage warranty claims, manage coordination of truck deliveries, manage literature inventory and assist with sales promotional activity preparation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write warranty job orders.
- Interact with team members to receive and respond to customer and salespeople’s inquiries in a timely manner.
- Be the primary contact point for sales people to obtain order, materials, and delivery status information.
- Develop quotes for standard and custom truck equipment installations
- Organize and manage complex quote reviews
- Research and source new equipment and components required for quoting
- Identify and capitalize on upsell opportunities when interacting with customers
- Manage “Drive Through” program for handling low hour installations while customers wait
- Manage “Urgent Order” calendar report daily
- Serves walk-in sales and call-in inquires and sales
- Manage chassis holds and releases
- Backs up parts clerk to write parts orders as needed when the parts clerk is absent or unavailable.
- Administer warranty jobs.
- Coordinate with customers / dealers to obtain adequate information / estimates.
- Coordinate with Management to obtain approvals on non-billable warranties.
- Coordinate with Knapheide Manufacturing to obtain approval for manufacturing warranties
- Adheres to company safety guidelines
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to interact with others.
Preferred Training and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate degree preferred or work related experience.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package as part of a successful and growing organization.
Interested candidates should use the "Click To Apply" link to submit a resume in complete confidence.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.